The building in an ancient eighteenth century construction. Located in Ortygia, built by Prince Croce of Bourbons and inhabited later by his heirs. At the end of the nineteenth century it was bought by the lawyer Reale, mayor of Syracuse from 1885 to 1889. The palace, with the court, is a building of three floors above ground. The ground floor is extended 500 square meters and includes the entrance hall, the open courtyard and large local Terrans with openings on the road. The first floor is 380 square meters wide and is connected to the ground floor by stairs and elevator. The second floor is also of 380 square meters.
The property, following the bombing of World War II, has been restored and consolidated; the floors, the roof and bearing walls were reconstructed. In the building is needed to add plants and fixtures.