The noble house for sale is located on the second floor of Palazzo Romeo in Ortigia, the largest baroque palace of the historical Siracusa center. The building was built in the early 1700 by Ignazio Romeo, Biggeni Baron and Marquis Magnisi, below the property passed to Bufardeci family.
The recently restored Palazzo has an elegant stone facade with four horizontal orders and a magnificent courtyard. The noble apartment is extended 500 square meters on one level and has a precious terrace on the elegant courtyard. The house for sale is made up of an entrance hall, two reception rooms, study, kitchen with terrace, the living room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms and storage rooms.