Platania palace-fortress sec.XVIII. The property, located in Ortigia, is adjacent to the Church of the Holy Spirit, designed in 1727 by Pompeo Picherali. It looks like a compact body, with stone portal dichromate (Giuggiulena stone and limestone), central courtyard and full scale which allows the noble access to the apartment on the first floor. The house is on two levels: the first is made up of 6 large rooms lit by windows and two stone balconies jutting on ‘elegant façade with the eastern sea view over the kitchen and two bathrooms. The upper level loft has two large habitable rooms and a bathroom, laundry room and terrace overlooking the sea.